Sunday, March 15, 2009

Alright then!

This blog is a place for me to record milestones in the development of The Island.

I'd better record some of this.
As of right now, I'd say...
  • The graphics are going smoothly.
  • The programming is having it's first hitch, but it's getting dealt with.
  • ...We have no musicians.
  • But I DO have a level designer!
That makes a grand total of... 3 people.

Those three people are...

Me, Marty, who's doing programming, graphics and design (but mostly graphics)
Shadoku, who's helping with programming I'd never figure out myself
The coincidentally named Marty Chang, who has experience in Level Design

I don't know what I'd do without you guys!
Alright, that should be enough...

EDIT: Oh whoops, I forgot about Garnavis, who's a musician.
That's a big blunder on my part. Sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment